As an accountant working with our firm you will fulfill the important role of preparing financial statements and providing technical expertise to the account manager and the bookkeeper in their team to deliver proactive, timely financial information to help clients run and grow their business.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and review of monthly financial statements
Providing day to day support as a valuable resource to your clients and team
Working towards CPA certification program preferred
- Minimum 2 years public accounting firm experience preferred
- Experience using CaseWare/CaseView and Tax software
- Experience using QuickBooks or Simply Accounting
- Ability to multi-task and deal with competing deadlines for multiple managers while offering quality client service
- Ability to independently interact with clients to resolve accounting issues
- Friendly and personable
Please note only the applications which have all the requirements above will be contacted.